- Lo, I came of age and my father said unto me, “Wympi, my son, you must seek that which I failed to find.”
- I was filled with great joy and spake in reply. “O! My father, it is done.” And I yielded unto him the TV remote.
- But my father was unsatisfied and replied unto me, “O! My son. That which you must seek is obscured by greater mysteries even than those of the TV remote. You must journey to a distant land and seek the Mighty Chef.”
- I trembled, though I knew not who the Mighty Chef was, for His greatness was manifest in my father’s words.
- And I spake boldly, for I knew this was my duty, “O my father, pray tell where this Mighty Chef is to be found.” But my father was filled with sadness and spake in his anguish and sorrow, though it rent his heart, “O my son! I know not of the land in which the Mighty Chef may be found.”
- Then night came and my sleep was troubled with a terrible dream. In my dream, I was visited by a humble waitress who spake unto me and said, “Wympi, on the morrow you must leave this place and journey to a far off land. There you will know no-one and you will be unknown to all men.”
- And the waitress looked down upon me and said, “But in that far off land shall ye find the Mighty Chef, even in his great house, which is called the Dutch Pancake House.”
- “And you must beseech of the Mighty Chef instruction in the making of the Flapjack and the Pancake, yea and the Chocolate Thick Shake.”
Ciaran on The birth of Scoffle ukebloke on The birth of Scoffle ciarang on The birth of Scoffle Coss on The birth of Scoffle Iris on Underarm chemical warfare David on The birth of Scoffle
- Advertising Advice Animals animal testing bad predictions bees bees disappearing Belgium bird poo Boo Weekley California Marriage Protection Act California Teachers Association CERN cheese Clothing club penguin co2 emissions Comedy crazy golf credit crunch CTA David Sanchez disappearing bees drinking electric showers energy saving experiences Fashion fish and chips fruit Funny gay gay marriage golf herbs Humor Humour Images insects lap dancing Large Hadron Collider legalized same-sex marriage lesbian LHC Life Microsoft music no on 8 noticeboard olympics penguins Personal plant a tree porridge predictions prop 8 Proposition 8 puffins Rabbits Random Random thoughts Reality TV Ryder Cup Science sea birds showers sick-out smoking Spam spiders Sport Stuff teachers underpants vegetables
CopyrightThe Wordpress user 'ukebloke' asserts his moral rights as the author of all content posted in this blog by the user 'ukebloke'. All such material is the copyright of the Wordpress user 'ukebloke'.